Investors are increasingly turning to LEAPS (Long-Term Equity AnticiPation Securities) to combine the advantages of options trading with the benefits and security of a longer time frame. Here, Marty Kearney of the Options Institute at the Chicago Board Options Exchange examines the wide range of practical and effective strategies for managing LEAPS, and shows you how to match these strategies to your own risk profile.
Learn how to tailor your options program using LEAPS and devise key strategies to improve profitability, protect paper profits, and avoid losses in long stock positions.
- Use LEAPS to produce monthly income
- Identify key elements in determining LEAPS prices
- Master LEAPS symbols and expiration cycles
- Insure your portfolio against market pullbacks
- Manage year-end tax consequences
- Establish security positions with little risk
Kearney walks you through the inner workings of LEAPS and shows you compelling strategies for incorporating them into your overall approach to market. With instant access to the online video, you'll have everything you need to begin profiting with LEAPS.