Leaving Crazy Town is written for:
• Family members or friends who know someone who suffers mental illness.
• People suffering any form of mental anguish - from mild to severe.
• Community Service People, Paramedics, Police, Rescue, etc.
• Teachers in the educational system; all grades and levels.
• Mental Health Professionals, Volunteers and Staff.
• Counselors both professional & volunteer.
• Care Givers of any age.
Leaving Crazy Town will:
• Tug at your heart strings & provoke thought.
• Help you understand the logic behind the insanity.
• Inspire you with the courage & determination it took to become well.
• Provide glimpses into real psychotic episodes; ranging from mild to severe.
• Teach you specific mental exercises & physical activities to restore mental health.
• Show you how prayer helps when you lose the ability to trust your own mind.
• Teach you coping skills and offer guidance to strengthen healthy thinking.
• Deepen your compassion towards bizarre or eccentric behaviour.
• Provide guidance to master your own mind.
“Nothing is impossible when we realize the potential that awaits us, deep within. It’s as easy as changing your mind and allowing love to grow you.”
G. Ann Carlson