Is it possible that the death of our physical bodies was never part of a divine plan? Is it possible that the key to unlocking our immortality lies not so much in the realm of science as it does in our own hearts and minds? In Life Unlimited, author Edward Franco examines the attitudes and beliefs surrounding aging, death, and physical immortality.
An interactive exploration of self, Life Unlimited raises questions that may seem blasphemous to some, but which may be necessary for awakening our true potential. This guide explores how you can accomplish the following:
- Recognize the powerful value of the mind/body connection
- • Enhance well-being through regular spiritual practices
- Realize the impact of self-concept on aging, health, and wellness
- Learn to say no to cultural conditioning and stereotypes around aging
- • Understand how our egos can undermine the lofty intentions of our higher spiritual selves
- Celebrate the gifts of adulthood and maturity.
Life Unlimited considers the doubts, fears, and perplexities humans experience in various life situations and illustrates how to ¿nd new understanding and guidance. It provides a unique perspective on the subject of aging and longevity.