Here is just a small sample of what you’ll receive when you read Line By Line:
* Learn what standard engineered pool plans are.
* Learn what to look for in your yard before excavation begins so you don't have a big surprise when a utility line is hit by the excavator.
* Learn how to find out what your building permit will cost if you get it yourself, you may be able to save several hundred dollars.
* Learn what is meant by the term rebound and why it should never be used in a pool.
* Discover what the most important thing to remember, when reading a pool construction agreement.
* Learn how to keep from being taken by an unscrupulous salesperson.
* Find out which two phases of construction may cost you extra cash and how to avoid a costly mistake.
* Learn how to avoid many of the pitfalls associated with building a new pool.
* Discover ways to improve your pool buying experience and increase the value of your home at the same time.
* Learn what will and will not be covered under your pool warranty.
* Find out what different pool filtering options are available and how easy it can be for you to get the one you want regardless of what your salesperson is selling.
* Discover the benefits of a "Synchronized Pool", and how easy it is to get.
Line By Line is applicable to any given situation that involves a swimming pool contract ...