Live and Learn and Pass It On, Volume III
Publication date: October 2000
Digital Book format: ePub (Adobe DRM)
"What has life taught you? Would you share it with me?"
With these two simple questions, H. Jackson Brown, Jr. celebrates the intrinsic human need to make connections through shared insight and experiences. In this third-volume of his New York Times best-selling series, Brown offers more of the sincere wisdom and humorous observations that he has collected from people of all ages.
- I've learned that a hug from my husband sends his strength into my body. - Age 39
- I've learned that when you begin to ask yourself if it's your fault, it usually is. - Age 20
- I've learned that we are judged by what we finish, not by what we start. - Age 62
- I've learned that you should never walk on ice with your hands in your pockets. - Age 12
- I've learned that there is a big difference between two cloves of garlic and two bulbs of garlic. - Age 37
- I've learned that you should never let your four-year-old brother cut your hair. - Age 11