Weight control, weight gain, and dieting rule many people's lives in today's world. For many, fighting obesity is a constant battle. Italian dietician Dr. Michele D'Antoni has found a strategic winning plan to combat obesity. He details this plan in Lose Weight without Mysteries with the Progressive Swing Diet.
Modeled after the Mediterranean Diet, D'Antoni's plan addresses seven main situations of obesity and six fundamental progressive calorie levels. Lose Weight without Mysteries with the Progressive Swing Diet provides the elementary concepts of food science as it relates to weight loss and discusses many aspects of dieting. In this book, D'Antoni discusses:
With sample menus included, Lose Weight without Mysteries with the Progressive Swing Diet provides a solution to obesity by helping people lose fifteen kilos in sixty days without using drugs or starving yourself.
- The mistakes people make when beginning a slimming diet
- The use of drugs in diets
- The computer's role in dieting
- The concept of learning to feed the body instead of only eating
- The thrust of losing weight easily and eliminating diet addiction
- The ideal diet and keeping the results permanent