LPIC-1: Linux Professional Institute Certification Study Guide: Exams 101 and 102
Publication date: December 2012
Digital Book format: PDF (Adobe DRM)
Updated for the latest LPIC-1 Exams 101 and 102
The LPIC-1 certification measures your understanding of the Linux Kernel. As the Linux server market continues to grow, so does the demand for certified Linux administrators. Prepare for the latest versions of the LPIC-1 exams 101 and 102 with the new edition of this detailed Study Guide. This practical book covers key Linux administration topics and all exam objectives and includes real-world examples and review questions to help you practice your skills. In addition, you'll gain access to a full set of online study tools, including bonus practice exams, electronic flashcards, and more.
- Prepares candidates to take the Linux Professional Institute exams 101 and 102 and achieve their LPIC-1 certification
- Covers all exam objectives and features expanded coverage on key topics in the exam
- Includes real-world scenarios, and challenging review questions
- Gives you online access to bonus practice exams, electronic flashcards, and a searchable glossary
- Topics include system architecture, installation, GNU and Unix commands, Linux filesystems, essential system services, networking fundamentals, security, and more
Approach the LPIC-1 certification exams with confidence, with LPIC-1: Linux Professional Institute Certification Study Guide, Third Edition.