A complete training package for Apple's new operating system
Mac OS X is used around the world, and users are eager to get started with Apple's newest operating system: Mac OS X Snow Leopard. Packed with step-by-step instructions, this full-color, all-inclusive training package serves as an invaluable learning tool for Mac users of all levels of experience.
Lesson files and video training is like having your own personal instructor guiding through each lesson, while you work at your own pace. The book-and-DVD combo delivers essential topics on Snow Leopard's new features and capabilities. Each tutorial is approximately five minutes long and demonstrates tasks such as customizing settings, working with the Finder, connecting peripherals, listening to music and podcasts, and troubleshooting common problems.
- Combines a full-color, step-by-step instructional book with lesson files and video training on a companion DVD
- Included 13 self-paced lessons that allow you to discover essential skills and explore the new features and capabilities of Apple's newest operating system, Snow Leopard
- Each tutorial is approximately five minutes long and demonstrates and explains the concepts and features covered in the lesson
- Coverage includes information on what's new in Snow Leopard, getting the most from the new features, customizing settings and working with the Finder, connecting peripherals and listening to music and podcasts, and maintaining and troubleshooting issues
- Jam-packed with information, this training package takes you from the basics through intermediate-level topics
Jam-packed with helpful information, this training package shows you how to get the most out of all that Mac OS X Snow Leopard has to offer.