The ultimate beginner resource for learning the key features and tools of your Mac
Macs are easy to use, but this guide helps you take advantage of all the cool features and make the most of your Mac. Fully updated, it covers the newest operating system, as well as the latest versions of iLife and iWork. The featured minibooks introduce you to Mac basics; photos, music, and movies; the Internet; other Mac programs; timesaving tips with a Mac; and Mac networking.
- Serves as an ideal resource for those switching to a Mac from a PC as well as for Mac users who are upgrading
- Helps you set up and customize your Mac and get to know the Mac way
- Explains how to get online, surf with Safari, and send and receive e-mail
- Covers working with photos, music, and movies, as well as crunching numbers and creating presentations with iWork
- Explores setting up a network, running Windows on a Mac via Bootcamp, and automating your Mac
- Provides troubleshooting tips and advice on protecting your Mac
Macs All-in-One For Dummies, 3nd Edition gives you the full scoop on using all the cool Mac features.