This is the eBook version of the printed book.
Now that you have a Mac laptop, you have everything
you need to be a Road Warrior—a mobile computing
expert. Grab your Mac laptop and let John and Robin
show you how to realize the full potential of mobile
computing. Be productive, be creative, or just have a
lot of fun while you’re on the go! Whether you’re
traveling from one room to the other, from home to
office, or even to another country, Macs on the Go!
shows you how to take advantage of the power of
You’ll learn how to:
- Modify your Network settings for connectivity.
- Use the Mac’s built-in software to keep in touch.
- Receive and send email from almost anywhere
in the world.
- Customize Network settings.
- Use iChat to video conference or audio chat
while on the go.
- Keep in touch using .Mac Group pages or iWeb
for blogs, photo pages, and movie pages.
- Take advantage of cool .Mac account features.
And you’ll learn about:
- Bluetooth and Wi-Fi technology.
- Wireless connections and Hotspots.
- Using a mobile phone to connect to the Internet.
- File sharing while on the go.
- Advanced Road Warrior tips.