You're not in business until you have business. But rather than spend all your time - and a lot of money - chasing after customers, you can get them to come to you, by using this guide for attracting as much as business as you need. Marketing for Introverts is the abridged electronic edition of Getting Business to Come to You, the marketing bible that more than 100,000 people have benefited from reading.
- Discover Marketing Activities You Enjoy and Do Naturally
- Create the Visibility You Need to Draw Clients to You
- Build Your Clientele from Referrals and Word of Mouth
- Develop Consensual Relationships with Potential Clients So They Welcome Instead of Resist and Reject Your Message
- Define a Specialty and Expertise that Draws Clients to You Based on Your Passions, Life Purpose and Mission
- Identify What Makes Your Talents, Products or Services Unique
- Describe What You Offer in a Memorable Way without Hype
- Develop a Marketing Plan that Suits You, Your Time, Your Money and Your Life
Marketing for Introverts also matches you with marketing activities that are best-suited to your personality and strengths by providing a link to The Marketing Style Inventory, which is available only through this electronic edition. It will enable you to use fundamentals for getting clients to beat a path to your door, phone, mailbox or website using techniques that fit who you are and what comes naturally to you.
This eBook points out the marketing mistakes people too often make and it will never leave you wondering what to do next. It's been used as the basis of hundreds of successful marketing workshops for professional associations across the country, served as a textbook for professional training and development programs, and was the basis for a popular Nightingale-Conant tape series.
Even if you would rather do anything else but sell, this is the approach for you.
- 101 Ideas for Maximizing Your Marketing Efforts
- Getting Outside the Box