Mastering Autodesk Maya 2013
Publication date: May 2012
Digital Book format: PDF (Adobe DRM)
Provides hands-on intermediate-to-advanced coverage of the leading 3D software
Maya is the industry-leading 3D animation and effects software used in movies, visual effects, games, and other genres. For intermediate and advanced users who already know Maya basics, this official Maya guide provides the detailed coverage you need to unlock the software's more complex features. Elevate your skills in modeling, texturing, animation, and visual effects, and gain proficiency in high-level techniques for film, television, game development, and more.
- Artists who are already proficient in Maya basics can elevate their skills and increase their marketability with the techniques in this official Maya guide
- This fully updated book brings you up to speed on Maya's latest features and expands your skills with advanced instruction on cloth, fur, and fluids
- Offers intermediate-level projects on Dynamics, Maya Muscle, Stereo Cameras, Assets, rendering with mental ray, and more
- Offers challenging tutorials and real-world scenarios from some of the leading professionals in the industry
- Provides valuable insight into the entire CG production pipeline
Mastering Autodesk Maya gives the serious Maya student a head start toward a successful career in 3D animation.