Mastering Autodesk Revit Architecture 2012
Publication date: May 2011
Digital Book format: ePub (Adobe DRM)
Complete and thorough update to this Autodesk Official Training Guide!
With pages of focused discussions, detailed exercises, in-depth coverage, and compelling examples, this comprehensive guide shows you how to implement and use Revit Architecture with spectacular results. You?ll learn how use the interface, how to create fantastic building designs with Revit, how to produce solid documentation?even how to go direct to fabrication with Revit. An Autodesk Official Training Guide, this thorough reference and tutorial also helps you prepare for Autodesk's Certified Associate and Certified Professional exams.?
- Gets you quickly productive with Revit Architecture?s features and functions
- Shows you how to document, detail, annotate, and present your designs
- Helps you improve workflows with worksharing and collaboration
- Prepares you for the Revit Architecture 2011 Certified Associate and Certified Professional Exams
- Gives contractors the essentials of modeling
- Explores using Revit for film and stage
Mastering Autodesk Revit Architecture is the ultimate real-world reference on this exciting software.