An outstanding tutorial and reference for Autodesk Revit MEP
This Autodesk Official Training Guide is the detailed reference and tutorial you need to master the powerful Autodesk Revit MEP 2013 building information modeling software. The expert authors combine their considerable mechanical, electrical, and plumbing experience to help you quickly learn the interface and tools, get hands-on practice with real-world projects and tutorials, and master expert techniques and tricks that only pros who use the software on a daily basis know.
- Explains how to integrate Revit MEP 2013 into workflows, worksharing, and schedules
- Covers using Revit MEP for mechanical design, including HVAC load analysis and designing ductwork and piping
- Covers using Revit MEP for electrical design, including lighting, power, communications, and circuits
- Covers using Revit MEP for plumbing design, including water systems, fixtures, sanitary piping, and fire protection
- Shows how to prepare models for analysis and import/export gbxml (green building xml) files
- Addresses managing content, from symbols and annotations to creating devices, adding details, and producing sheets
Mastering Autodesk Revit MEP 2013 is the complete guide to this popular software, with a companion website that provides before-and-after tutorial files so you can compare your work to that of professionals.