What you need to know to get the best score on the “next generation” GMAT scheduled to launch in June 2012!
You're ready for the next step in your education: business school. Whether you are newly graduated college student or have been in the workforce for a while, you'll need to prepare for the GMAT to get into the school you want. And we're here to help!
Totally updated for the “next generation” GMAT scheduled to launch in June 2012, McGraw-Hill's GMAT has the features you need to get your desired score. You will learn how to master the GMAT through practice with questions just like those on the real exam.
- Covers the new exam launching in June 2012
- 4 complete sample exams with explained answers
- Comprehensive coverage of the new test format, including the new “integrated reasoning” question type
- A helpful section on getting into the best MBA programs--choosing the right program, getting admitted, and surviving in school
- More GMAT practice plus free GMAT coaching videos online at MHPracticePlus.com