Be ready for the GRE revised General Test to be introduced in August 2011!
McGraw-Hill's New GRE—specially created by nationally renowned test-prep experts—has been updated in anticipation of the release of the revised GRE General Test in August 2011. It includes complete coverage of the new GRE test format, including samples of all the new question types. You will get expert guidance on math and verbal skills, sample essays, and strategies for every type.
- Complete coverage of the new GRE format scheduled to be introduced in 2011
- Two complete interactive practice tests online (in addition to the 4 tests in the book)
- A Welcome section on How to Use This Book, GRE Study Plan, Getting the Most from the Online Tests, and more
- Strategies for answering every question type
- Special information for international test-takers
Topics include: Overview of the GRE; Taking the GRE; For International Test Takers; Preparing for the GRE General Test; GRE Diagnostic Test; GRE General Testing Strategies; Introduction to GRE Logic; GRE Analytical Writing; GRE Quantitative; GRE Verbal; Content Area Review; Basic GRE Math Review; Basic GRE Verbal Review; Practicing for the GRE General Test; GRE Practice Test 2; GRE Practice Test 3; Online: 2 Practice Tests