McGraw-Hill's ACT, 2013 (eBook)
Publication date: May 2012
Digital Book format: PDF (Adobe DRM)
Your complete preparation for the ACT, now with free online coaching videos!
McGraw-Hill's ACT now revised and improved, gives you more of an edge for when you tackle the exam. It provides sample exams designed to match the real ACT in degree of difficulty, as well as classroom-tested tips and strategies for mastering every question type.
Prepare for exam day with
- 4 full-length practice exams in the book
- 2 interactive tests online
- 20 problem-solving videos online by renowned ACT experts
- Complete coverage of the optional writing test
- 16-page Welcome section
- Classroom-tested tips and strategies for mastering every question type
- 8-week ACT Training Schedule-plus last-minuteEmergency Plan