McGraw-Hills ASVAB with CD 3/E (CD) [With CDROM]
Publication date: January 2013
Digital Book format: ePub (Adobe DRM)
1 user rated this ebook - write a review
of McGraw-Hills ASVAB with CD 3/E (CD) [With CDROM]
Were ready to help you score your best on the ASVAB!
McGraw-Hill Education delivers the complete guide for recruits for all branches of the U.S. Armed Forces. Packed with all the latest information about military enlistment, McGraw-Hills ASVAB includes four full-length sample tests with strategies for answering every question type. Dr. Janet E. Wall, a former key member of the U.S. governments ASVAB team, is uniquely qualified to guide you through every step of the military entrance process. Youll learn tips for scoring high on all of the ASVAB subtests, and youll find out about the rewarding jobs available to you in todays armed forces. If youre looking to launch an exciting military career, this all-in-one resource is the guide for you.
- The latest information provided by the Department of Defense and the military
- 4 full-length sample tests with complete explanations for every question
- CD-ROM with interactive tests modeled on the real exam
- In-depth review of all test subjects, from algebra to shop tools
- Proven strategies for the ASVAB subtests that determine if you are eligible for enlistment and job training programs
- Actual ASVAB test directions, answer sheets, and score reports
- Answers to your questions about military entrance
CD-ROM with practice tests; Compatible with PC and MAC systems