With 150,000 copies sold, bestselling authors Bill and Pam Farrel have a fun new cover on their biblical wisdom, solid insight, and humorous anecdotes—all served up in just the right combination so that readers can feast on enticing ways to
- keep communication cooking
- let gender differences work for—not against—them
- help each other relieve stress
- achieve fulfillment in romantic relationships
- coordinate parenting so kids get the best of both Mom and Dad
The Farrels explain why a man is like a waffle (each element of his life is in a separate box) and a woman is like spaghetti (everything in her life touches everything else). End–of–chapter questions and exercises make this unique and fun look at the different ways men and women regard life a terrific tool for not only marriage, but also for a reader’s relationships at work, at home, at church, and with friends.
Rerelease with new cover