* A cop’s toughest Job? Nothing to do with crime.
* Hubert Survives his first colonoscopy
* An old violinist’s moment in Carnegie Hall
* When is freedom, not freedom?
* There’s more to being bullied. There’s the bully.
* Discovering a mother discovering a child
* A tenacious child’s search for love finds its reward
These “novelettes” linger in the mind, each an exploration into human nature and human relationships: loss, tragedy, struggle, youth, old age, the gift of love, the denial of love. Make you think, they do. And more important, they make you feel. Don’t miss it.
— Neal Stannard, Author, Radio News Anchor
Frank's vast experience in law enforcement and classical music elicit the full spectrum of emotions from readers; Joy, sorrow, resignation, regret, anger, desire. The stories are packed with believable, three-dimensional characters, not plastic heroes. A great collection for those who love short stories. Through them, Frank has provided that perfect combination of entertainment and something to ponder.
— Lou Belcher, Editor of Florida Book News