The fun and easy way to make the most of your iPod and the iTunes store
More than 200 million iPods have been sold. If you have one, you'll want to take advantage of all it has to offer, and the seventh edition of this popular guide gives you the scoop on the key features. You'll also learn how to make the most of iTunes and the iTunes store.
Written by professional musician Tony Bove, this book covers the latest models, including the iPod touch, iPod classic, iPod nano, and iPod shuffle. It also examines the newest version of iTunes, the App Store, podcasting, movies and TV shows, audiobooks, and the latest accessories.
- Introduces the different iPod models, including iPod touch, iPod classic, iPod nano, and iPod shuffle
- Explains how to set up iTunes, shop at the iTunes store, and import music, videos, and podcasts
- Covers adding music tracks from a CD to your iTunes library, playing content in iTunes, setting up playlists, and sharing content from your iTunes library
- Shows how to manage photos and videos, synchronize devices with iTunes, burn CDs from iTunes, play iPod content, and play your music on your home stereo, TV, or car stereo
- Discusses fine-tuning the sound, going mobile, and synchronizing your personal info with your iPod
- Also covers updating and troubleshooting your iPod, maintaining battery life, and more
iPod & iTunes For Dummies, 7th Edition gives you the information you need to make the most of the world's most popular music player.