If you’re accountable for accounting in a mid-level business, Microsoft Dynamics GP accounting software can be your friend. Microsoft Dynamics GP For Dummies improves the friendship by highlighting the most useful and practical features, dispelling the most common misconceptions, and letting you in on the best tips and tricks — all in plain English!
Microsoft Dynamics GP For Dummies shows you how to set up and use this modular accounting program. You’ll learn to customize Dynamics Great Plains, get around the program, create a company, build an effective chart of accounts, and maintain a general ledger. You’ll find out how to:
- Create invoices and bill your customers, manage receipts, and easily match payments to invoices
- Set up vendors quickly and easily
- Customize GP fit your business perfectly and make the home page more efficient
- Work with the modules you’ll use most often in the Purchasing, Sales, Inventory, and Financial series
- Safeguard your database and set up a disaster recovery plan containing all the right steps
- Use Professional Services Tools and utilities to find and fix data discrepancies
- Get inventory under control
- Close your books at year end and use shortcuts to easily print reports from all the data you’ve collected
- Save keystrokes with Quick Journal and batch frequency
- Leverage the interoperability between Dynamics GP and Microsoft Office applications
- Make upgrading hassle-free
Microsoft Dynamics GP For Dummies helps you make this sometimes-complex program do your bidding, which might account for your rising popularity in the office!
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are not included as part of eBook file.