You're beyond the basics, so dive in and really put your spreadsheet skills to work! This supremely organized reference is packed with hundreds of timesaving solutions, troubleshooting tips, and workarounds. It's all muscle and no fluff. Discover how the experts tackle Excel 2010-and challenge yourself to new levels of mastery!
Sample spreadsheets from inside the book Add-ins and other resources to help you extend Microsoft Office programs Links to demos, user communities, and product support
- Learn expert techniques for designing powerful spreadsheets
- Apply built-in functions-or write your own-and carry out complex calculations
- Use rich charting and graphic capabilities to visualize data
- Perform sophisticated data analysis: financial, statistical, and "what-if"
- Design PivotTable reports to dynamically analyze data
- Share and collaborate with others-while managing sensitive data
- Link and embed Excel data into other documents
- Create macros with Microsoft Visual Basic® for Applications