Quickly teach yourself how to use Expression Web 2, the professional design tool for creating dynamic, standards-based Web sites. With STEP BY STEP, you set the pace—building and practicing the skills you need, just when you need them!
- Build your site from customizable templates—or create your own
- Click to add Adobe Photoshop, Flash, Microsoft Silverlight, and .wmv files
- Manage your site’s look and functionality with CSS and DTDs
- Use ASP.NET 2 features and controls—no coding
- Improve site appeal, accessibility, and search-engine results
- Easily convert sites built with Microsoft FrontPage
Your all-in-one learning experience includes:
- Files for building skills and practicing the book’s lessons
- Fully searchable eBook
- WINDOWS VISTA PRODUCT GUIDE eReference—plus other resources—on CD
A Note Regarding the CD or DVD
The print version of this book ships with a CD or DVD. For those customers purchasing one of the digital formats in which this book is available, we are pleased to offer the CD/DVD content as a free download via O'Reilly Media's Digital Distribution services. To download this content, please visit O'Reilly's web site, search for the title of this book to find its catalog page, and click on the link below the cover image (Examples, Companion Content, or Practice Files). Note that while we provide as much of the media content as we are able via free download, we are sometimes limited by licensing restrictions. Please direct any questions or concerns to email@example.com.