Master all the Office 2010 features with ease!
Microsoft Office 2010 DeMYSTiFieD takes you through the whole suite, application-by-application, providing clear, task-oriented procedures for every key feature. Each chapter begins with clearly stated objectives and ends with a summary and quiz, making it simple to for you to discern what the chapter will teach and enabling you to assess your skills as you complete the reading.
Terms, definitions, and real-life challenges, paired with realistic solutions, are found in each chapter. The book also serves as a handy reference for anyone who needs to learn or be reminded of how to perform a specific task. It is also useful study tool for students seeking user certification as a Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS).
Microsoft Office 2010 DeMYSTiFieD
- Written by a teacher who has trained more than 10,000 students, in person, to use Microsoft Office
- Uses procedure-based approach that takes each Office application feature and explains and demonstrates its use in a real-world scenario, focusing on tasks
- Chapter-opening objectives offer you insight into what you’re going to learn in each step
- Questions at the end of every chapter reinforce learning and pinpoint weaknesses
- “Still Struggling?” icon offers specific recommendations for those having difficulty with certain subtopics
- Includes a final exam for overall self-assessment
- “Curriculum Tree” shows how the topic covered in the book fits into a larger curriculum