The complete book-and-DVD training package for Office 2010!
This terrific Office 2010 book-and-DVD package-from the same professional training experts who also create many training materials for Adobe Systems-is like having your own personal instructor guiding you through each lesson, but you work at your own pace! The full-color book includes 21 lessons that teach you the new features and quirks of Microsoft Office 2010.
Each lesson includes step-by-step instructions and lesson files, while the DVD provides valuable video tutorials that complement what you're learning and clearly demonstrate how to do tasks. This jam-packed training package takes you well beyond the basics in a series of easy-to-absorb, five-minute lessons.
- Shows you how to use Microsoft Office 2010, the new version of the Microsoft Office suite that is available in standard 32-bit and now also a 64-bit version
- Walks you through 21 lessons, each consisting of easy-to-follow, step-by-step instructions and lesson files in full color that make each task less intimidating
- Includes a DVD of tutorials that clearly show you how to do tasks and reinforces what you're learning in the book
- Covers exciting new Office 2010 features such as Office Web apps that can be accessed from anywhere and a streamlined new Ribbon
- Provides the perfect, one-stop, robust learning package-with book and DVD
- Additional resources available on companion Web site: www.digitalclassroombooks.com
Learn the ins-and-outs of Office 2010 with this all-in-one, value-packed combo!