Full-color, step-by-step guide to the new release of the world’s most popular productivity suite of applications
Get up and running with Office 2013 right away--the QuickSteps way. Full-color screenshots on every page with clear instructions make it easy to use the latest release of Microsoft's powerful productivity suite. Follow along and quickly learn how to create Word documents; build Excel spreadsheets; manage Outlook email, contacts, and schedules; design PowerPoint presentations; and much more. This practical, fast-paced guide gets you started in no time!
Use these handy guideposts:
- Shortcuts for accomplishing common tasks
- Need-to-know facts in concise narrative
- Helpful reminders or alternate ways of doing things
- Bonus information related to the topic being covered
- Errors and pitfalls to avoid
The unique, landscape-oriented layout of the QuickSteps series mimics your computer screen, displays graphics and explanations side by side, and lays flat so you can easily refer to the book while working on your computer.