Please note: This book describes the features and capabilities of Microsoft Office 365 at the time of publication, July 2011.
Train. Coffee shop. Soccer field. Now you can connect, collaborate, and get things done—virtually anywhere—using Microsoft Office 365. Guided by business productivity expert Katherine Murray, you’ll get a running start with Office 365 cloud-based business services. And you’ll take wing as you learn best practices for connecting the people and resources you need, and orchestrating the results you want.
Connect, collaborate, consult, and create from virtually anywhere
- Set up your Office 365 site, manage access, and add mobile devices
- Create, edit, and share documents on the fly
- Share files, calendars, and updates from your team site
- Manage email, contacts, and appointments with the Outlook® Web App
- Stay connected via instant messaging, voice, chat, and social media
- Host live web meetings incorporating audio, video, and slide presentations
- Create a public website to share information with clients and customers
- Use workflows to collectively track project tasks and progress