Experience learning made easy—and quickly teach yourself how to manage your communications with Outlook 2007. With Step By Step, you set the pace—building and practicing the skills you need, just when you need them!
- Send e-mail, schedule meetings, and organize tasks for easy follow-up
- Manage your inbox with rules, folders, and search filters
- Share your calendar with anyone via e-mail or on the Web
- Manage RSS feeds and newsgroups—without leaving your inbox
- Learn ways to block spam and protect your sensitive messages
- Personalize the way Outlook 2007 looks and works
Your all-in-one learning experience includes:
- Files for building skills and practicing the book’s lessons
- Fully searchable eBook
- Bonus quick reference to the Ribbon, the new Microsoft Office interface
- Windows Vista Product Guide eReference—plus other resources on CD
A Note Regarding the CD or DVD
The print version of this book ships with a CD or DVD. For those customers purchasing one of the digital formats in which this book is available, we are pleased to offer the CD/DVD content as a free download via O'Reilly Media's Digital Distribution services. To download this content, please visit O'Reilly's web site, search for the title of this book to find its catalog page, and click on the link below the cover image (Examples, Companion Content, or Practice Files). Note that while we provide as much of the media content as we are able via free download, we are sometimes limited by licensing restrictions. Please direct any questions or concerns to firstname.lastname@example.org.