Step-by-Step, Full-Color Graphics
Start using PowerPoint 2010 right away--the QuickSteps way. Color screenshots and clear instructions make it easy to ramp up on the latest release of Microsoft's powerful presentation application. Follow along and quickly learn how to create great-looking slides, add text, tables, charts, graphics, sound, and video, and deliver a polished presentation guaranteed to impress. Get up to speed on PowerPoint 2010 in no time with help from this practical, fast-paced guide.
Use these handy guideposts:
- Shortcuts for accomplishing common tasks
- Need-to-need facts in concise narrative
- Helpful reminders or alternate ways of doing things
- Bonus information related to the topic being covered
- Errors and pitfalls to avoid
Carole Matthews, co-creator of the QuickSteps series, is the author or coauthor of more than 50 books, including Photoshop QuickSteps and QuickSteps to Winning Business Presentations.