This is supposed to be the age of instant and constant communication, right? And if you have a business, belong to an organization, or have a cause you want to promote, a great-looking flyer or brochure can say a lot.
If you have Microsoft Office Professional, Small Business, or Ultimate on your PC, you already have a great communication tool hidden inside—Publisher 2007. Use it to promote your organization with newsletters, cards, and brochures. This book gets you started with Publisher basics so you can start communicating with your public.
Chances are you’re not planning to become a Publisher guru; you just want to use Publisher to get some things done. Then Microsoft Office Publisher 2007 For Dummies is just the book for you! It has just what you need to know to
- Understand design basics and plan a page
- Set up a flyer or publication and place text and pictures where they work best
- Use various Publisher templates
- Incorporate images and files from other programs
- Build Web sites with Publisher
- Prepare your creations for printing or posting online
Whether you’re selling a product or service, getting the word out about a not-for-profit organization, or helping out your church, synagogue, or school, Microsoft Office Publisher 2007 For Dummies makes it easy.