Experience learning made easy—and quickly teach yourself how to use Windows SharePoint Services to enable effective team collaboration. With Step By Step, you set the pace—building and practicing the skills you need, just when you need them!
- Build your own SharePoint site with easy-to-use templates
- Create lists and libraries to store information
- Add discussion boards, wikis, and blogs
- Set up Document and Meeting Workspaces for easy collaboration
- Share calendars, contacts, and data from Microsoft Office programs
- Customize your pages with Web Parts
Your all-in-one learning experience includes:
- Files for building skills and practicing the book’s lessons
- Fully searchable eBook
- Windows Vista® Product Guide eReference—plus other resources on CD
A Note Regarding the CD or DVD
The print version of this book ships with a CD or DVD. For those customers purchasing one of the digital formats in which this book is available, we are pleased to offer the CD/DVD content as a free download via OReilly Medias Digital Distribution services. To download this content, please visit OReillys web site, search for the title of this book to find its catalog page, and click on the link below the cover image (Examples, Companion Content, or Practice Files). Note that while we provide as much of the media content as we are able via free download, we are sometimes limited by licensing restrictions. Please direct any questions or concerns to email@example.com.