Quickly teach yourself how to make team collaboration easy—and more productive—with Windows SharePoint Services. With STEP BY STEP, you drive the instruction. Work at your own pace through the book’s lessons and build new skills using the files on CD. You’ll learn exactly what you need to know about using Windows SharePoint Services to help you—and your team—share ideas and information more efficiently!
- Build your own SharePoint site—a central, Web-based workspace for teamwork and communication
- Set up document libraries and Document Workspaces for easy collaboration
- Use Meeting Workspaces to facilitate meeting preparation and follow-up
- Share and exchange data, calendars, contacts, and other information from Microsoft Office programs
- Conduct surveys and use discussion boards on your site
- Customize your pages and sites with Web PartsPractice your skills using the files on CD!
Your Microsoft Office System Reference Pack on CD includes:
- Templates and clip art straight from the Microsoft Office team
- Microsoft Office System Quick Reference eBook
- Insider’s Guide to Microsoft Office OneNote 2003 eBook
- Microsoft Computer Dictionary, Fifth Edition, eBook—10,000+ entries!
- Introducing the Tablet PC eBook
- Complete STEP BY STEP eBook
- Skill-building practice files
A Note Regarding the CD or DVD
The print version of this book ships with a CD or DVD. For those customers purchasing one of the digital formats in which this book is available, we are pleased to offer the CD/DVD content as a free download via O'Reilly Media's Digital Distribution services. To download this content, please visit O'Reilly's web site, search for the title of this book to find its catalog page, and click on the link below the cover image (Examples, Companion Content, or Practice Files). Note that while we provide as much of the media content as we are able via free download, we are sometimes limited by licensing restrictions. Please direct any questions or concerns to firstname.lastname@example.org.