The news headlines from the war–torn Middle East are constantly changing, and though those countries are on the opposite side of the globe, the events unfolding there have a powerful effect on America. But the complexity of all that’s happening makes it difficult to understand what it means and how it affects us. Authors John Ankerberg and Dillon Burroughs help bring clarity to the issues as they answer these important questions:
- Why does peace continue to elude the Arab nations and Israel?
- What part does Middle East oil have in all this?
- Where do Iran, Lebanon, and Hezbollah fit into the big picture?
- What can we expect from today’s new breed of terrorists?
- What does the United States have at stake?
Readers who have perceived the Middle East conflict as too complicated to understand will gain a new appreciation for how today’s events fits into God’s plan for the future.