Need to learn Minitab? Problem solved!
Featuring coverage of the latest release of the software—Minitab 16—Minitab DeMYSTiFieD accelerates the Minitab learning curve through friendly text, progressive examples, and quizzes to build your confidence. This book helps you to quickly find the best features of Minitab and apply them to solve your statistical analysis problems.
Minitab DeMYSTiFieD features:
- Chapter-opening objectives offering insight into what you’re going to learn in each step
- Questions at the end of every chapter to reinforce learning and pinpoint weaknesses
- “Still Struggling?” icons providing specific recommendations for those having difficulty with certain subtopics
- A final exam for overall self-assessment
- New features of Minitab 16 fully integrated into the text
- Chapters on Six Sigma and other common industrial applications
- “Curriculum Tree” that shows how the topic covered in the book fits into a larger curriculum
- Exercises and problems that reflect real-world scenarios
Easy-to-follow coverage of:
Distribution models; intervals for making decisions; hypothesis testing; sample size calculations; regression tools; design of experiments (DOE) toolbox in Minitab; measurement systems analysis; control charts; capability analysis; acceptance sampling; reliability analysis; the Minitab assistant; and more