Make this book your first stop when shopping for a mortgage!
Whether you are considering making your first home purchase or are about to refinance a mortgage, there is lots of good news. Mortgage interest rates are stable and the competition among lenders is fierce. They want your business. So, how do you determine the best deal for your own individual circumstances? How do you make sense of the fine print that comes with different mortgage products?
Mortgages Made Easy is a step-by-step guide to help you better understand the current real estate market, financing options, how to qualify for a mortgage, and the legal aspects of purchasing a home and having a mortgage. Among the key topics discussed are:
- Types and sources of mortgages
- Mortgages and your RRSP
- How to renew, refinance, or prepay a mortgage
- How to invest in mortgages
- Creative financing techniques
- Government assistance
- Special options for seniors
- Pitfalls to avoid
- And much, much more, including a glossary, checklists, forms, and helpful websites.
Written by one of Canada's most respected real estate experts, let Mortgages Made Easy help you obtain the financing that's right for your home or investment property.