Welcome to the next generation of Androids – the Motorola ATRIX is here!
The revolutionary Motorola ATRIX has been hailed as the “king of the Androids” and puts the power of mobile computing right in your pocket. The new ATRIX smartphone can be docked in a number of devices to extend its functionality to a laptop, multimedia hub, and even a GPS device – making the ATRIX a full-fledged mobile computing device in a pint-sized package.
Expert For Dummies author Dan Gookin starts you out with the smartphone basics, then walks you through the long list of amazing ATRIX features. From getting connected and going online to taking fantastic photos and videos, finding your way with Google Maps and GPS, filling your ATRIX with music, movies, cool Android apps, and everything in between, your smartphone skills will be off the hook by the time you’re finished with this book!
- Helps you get up to speed quickly on how to use the Motorola ATRIX
- Covers everything you need to know, including setup and configuration, texting, e-mailing, accessing the Internet, maps, navigation, camera, video, and synching with a PC
- Filled with fast and easy how-tos, tricks, features, and techniques – all in full color
- Explains how to use the ATRIX’s webtop application to connect to the Lapdock, Vehicle Dock, and HD Multimedia Dock and extend the smartphone experience to other devices
- Includes information on troubleshooting, maintenance, and keeping your ATRIX in tip-top condition
Whether you choose to pocket or dock it, you’ll have the world at your fingertips with your ATRIX smartphone and Motorola ATRIX For Dummies!