This introduction to Facebook has been written with one fast-growing audience in mind: seniors.
My Facebook for Seniors approaches every topic from a senior's point of view, using meaningful examples and realistic tasks.
Step-by-step instructions for the tasks you care about most
Large, full-color, close-up photos show you exactly what to do
Common-sense help whenever you run into problems
Tips and notes to help you do even more
We’ve identified the Facebook skills you need to stay connected with the people you care about; reconnect with old friends and classmates; and share your life with loved ones near and far. Our crystal-clear instructions respect your smarts but never assume you’re an expert. Big, colorful photos on nearly every page make this book incredibly easy to read and use!
• Sign up for Facebook (it’s free!) and create a new account
• Find old friends who are also on Facebook
• Use the News Feed to discover what your friends are up to
• Update your friends and family on your current activities
• View your friends’ digital photos—and share your photos with friends and family
• Personalize the Timeline page that your friends see
• Chat privately with friends and family—via text or video
• Find and follow pages from your favorite celebrities and companies
• Discover interesting topic-specific groups
• Use Facebook to schedule and manage real-world events—including birthdays
• Enhance Facebook with interesting apps and fun social games
• Search Facebook for useful information
• Discover how best to use Facebook to keep in touch with your grandkids
• Find out what you should—and shouldn’t—share on Facebook
• Use Facebook on your iPad or iPhone