NETWORKING: 17 Essential Strategies in the 21st Century is now available in eBook format.
Patricia Dorch, best-selling author, in-demand National Speaker and Trainer presents 17 networking strategies anyone can use for effective successful results.
Patricia provides chapter bookmarks and 20 live website links for superior Networking Resources that will help you network your way to the career you’ve always wanted.
Through proven strategies Patricia describes the benefits of:
- First Impressions.
- Marketing Statement. Pre-planning your networking strategy.
- N.E.T.W.O.R.K. A guide to help you through the networking process.
- How to Engage your Connection in Meaningful Conversation.
- Power Image: “Show You Mean Business”.
- Follow-up. Don’t let your network forget you.
- And much more….
Patricia discusses the importance of powerful first impressions, the power of a handshake and an easy technique for remembering people’s names. Networking requires a mission, goals, vision and willingness to share valuable information with others, and this practical no-nonsense book walks you through the process to make these strategies yours.
To get the most out of your networking abilities, you’ll need to have a strong resource that you can trust on your side. NETWORKING: 17 Essential Strategies in the 21st Century will help you make the most of your networking time.