What you need to know to take amazing photos—or shoot movies!—with your Nikon D300s camera
This portable, full-color guide explains all essential controls, features, and functions of the Nikon D300s camera, including the exciting new D-Movie with auto-focus feature, 3-inch LCD screen, quiet shutter release, and external microphone for movie recording. You’ll find step-by-step instructions and invaluable tips and tricks to help you take your best stills or live action, whether you’re capturing portraits, candid shots, sports or travel images, or macro photography.
- Shows you how to get the very most out of your new Nikon D300s digital camera
- Discusses in detail all the essential controls, features, and functions of the Nikon D300s, including the new D-Movie feature
- Provides step-by-step instructions and full-color images of each menu screen
- Explains not only how to adjust white balance, autofocus, exposure, and other settings, it explains when and why you should adjust these settings
- Gives you a thorough digital photography refresher on lighting and composition
- Shares valuable tips and tricks to help you capture amazing shots
- Shows you topic-specific secrets to capturing portraits, candid shots, sports or travel photos, macro photography, and others
Now that you have a Nikon D300s, make sure you have a copy of the Nikon D300s Digital Field Guide!