Two complete e-books on creating great photos with your Nikon D3200 and Photoshop Elements, for one low price!
This unique value-priced e-book set brings together two bestselling For Dummies books in a single e-book file. Including a comprehensive table of contents and the full text of each book, complete with cover, this e-book set helps you learn to capture awesome photos with your Nikon D3200 and then bring out the best in your images with Photoshop Elements. Best of all, you'll pay less than the cost of each book purchased separately.
You'll get the complete text of:
Nikon D3200 For Dummies, which helps you to
- Learn the D3200's controls and shoot still photos and movies
- Set the right exposure, lighting, focus, and color for your desired image
- Adjust manual settings for professional results
- Download, edit, and share your photos
Photoshop Elements 11 For Dummies, which walks you through the steps to
- Master Photoshop Elements' tools, menus, and options
- Fix the most common digital photo problems
- Edit and crop images, enhance color, and sharpen photos
- Share your photos with family and friends on Facebook and Flickr
About the Authors
Julie Adair King has been writing about digital cameras and photography since 1997. Her current bestsellers include guides on various Nikon and Canon cameras as well as seven editions of Digital Photography For Dummies. When not writing, Julie teaches master workshops and image editing at such locations as the Palm Beach Photographic Centre.Barbara Obermeier is principal of Obermeier Design, a graphic design studio in California. She is currently a faculty member in the School of Graphic Design at Brooks Institute. Ted Padova is an internationally recognized authority on Adobe Acrobat, PDF, and digital imaging.