Deciding to have laser vision correction may be one of the most important decisions of your life. With the increasing popularity of this procedure, it is imperative to be fully informed of both the risks and the benefits of this potentially life changing operation.
An eye surgeon for thirty years, author Dr. Julius Shulman has performed nearly a thousand laser vision procedures. In this completely revised edition, Dr. Shulman guides you through the myriad decisions you must make to see if laser vision correction is right for you.
In clear, easy-to-understand language, Dr. Shulman reveals key points in the decision-making process that may be critical for success:
- Who is and is not a good candidate for laser vision correction
- Which of the three main laser vision correction operations may be best for you
- Risks and possible complications of laser vision correction
- What to expect on surgery day
- How to get out of reading glasses
Let No More Glasses be your definitive information source for laser corrective surgery!