Office 2008 for Mac is here, with great new enhancements to all your favorite office productivity tools. Who better than “Dr. Mac, “Bob LeVitus, to show you how to load and use them all?
From choosing the best version for your needs to managing your life with your online calendar, Office 2008 For Mac For Dummies covers what you need to know. It compares the Student/Teacher Edition, Standard Edition, and Professional Edition, then walks you through installing your preferred version and keeping it up to date. You’ll find out all the things you can do with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Entourage, and how to use them all together to get the most bang for your Office buck. Get top-flight advice on:
- Using the Project Gallery
- Creating documents using templates, tables, styles, and text boxes
- Checking grammar and using the Thesaurus
- Making Web pages with Word
- Building slide shows that include sound, movies, and images
- Giving your presentation, or exporting it as a movie or PDF
- Entering, formatting, and editing data in spreadsheet cells
- Sprucing up your charts
- Setting up Entourage for e-mail and newsgroups
- Coordinating your projects and tracking progress
Whether you’re new to Office or moving up from an earlier version, this is the guide for you!