Optimize: How to Attract and Engage More Customers by Integrating SEO, Social Media, and Content Marketing
Publication date: March 2012
Digital Book format: PDF (Adobe DRM)
Attract, engage, and inspire your customers with an "Optimize and Socialize" content marketing strategy
Optimize is designed to give readers a practical approach to integrating search and social media optimization with content marketing to boost relevance, visibility, and customer engagement. Companies, large and small, will benefit from the practical planning and creative content marketing tactics in this book that have been proven to increase online performance across marketing, public relations, and customer service. Learn to incorporate essential content optimization and social media engagement principles thereby increasing their ability to acquire and engage relevant customers online.
Optimize provides insights from Lee Odden, one of the leading authorities on Content and Online Marketing. This book explains how to:
- Create a blueprint for integrated search, social media and content marketing strategy
- Determine which creative tactics will provide the best results for your company
- Implement search and social optimization holistically in the organization
- Measure the business value of optimized and socialized content marketing
- Develop guidelines, processes and training to scale online marketing success
Optimize offers a tested approach for a customer-centric and adaptive online marketing strategy that incorporates the best of content, social media marketing, and search engine optimization tactics.