One–third of Americans report having had low–back pain in the last 30 days. Ten percent are enduring chronic neck pain right now! Drug prescriptions, endless treatments, and limited lifestyles are just some of the consequences.
Expert physical therapist Lisa Morrone says no to the treadmill of suffering. From nearly 20 years of teaching and practicing physical therapy, she offers a clinically proven approach to overcoming nagging back or neck pain.
Lisa puts in one straightforward, accessible package the most effective exercises, guidelines, and lifestyle adjustments, involving…
- proper posture and core stability
- strengthening and stretching
- healthy movement patterns and ergonomics
- recovery from pain from compressed or ruptured discs
- nutrition, rest, and emotional/spiritual issues
With Lisa’s recommendations, readers will find they can attain substantial or complete freedom from pain—which brings freedom to enjoy work, friends, and family again, and live a fulfilling life serving God and others.