THE RIGHT PHRASE FOR EVERY SITUATION . . . EVERY TIME
Getting new employees up and running with the company is a highly challenging process. For true success, you need to have full command of the most appropriate language for the task.
Perfect Phrases for New Employee Orientation and Onboarding contains hundreds of ready-to-use phrases for transitioning employees into their new roles. You’ll learn how to home in on employee engagement, support the building of work relationships, and deliver constructive feedback. This handy, quick-reference guide provides effective language for:
- Getting the most out of meet-and-greet meetings
- Defining company culture and employee expectations
- Coaching new employees with onboarding challenges
- Collecting onboarding feedback
- Onboarding a diverse workforce