Pharmacy Law: Textbook & Review
Publication date: November 2007
Digital Book format: PDF (Adobe DRM)
A concise review of pharmacy law -- ideal for coursework and MPJE® exam prep!
This accessible, real-world guide gets you ready for the practice of pharmacy, while giving you the proper training to be compliant with the law. To that end, the book expertly covers relevant laws, rules, and regulations, and it highlights the distinctions between state and federal law where appropriate. In no other reference can you find such a succinct, yet thorough, review of the full range of federal pharmacy laws, including the Controlled Substances Act; the Food, Drug, and Cosmetics Act; the new Dietary Supplement Health Education Act; the FDA Modernization Act; and the Medicare Modernization Act.
Opening chapter on drug regulation and standards provides you with a practical legal framework for subsequent chapter material
- Overview of the drug approval process and federal reporting programs
- Chapter on internet sales and FDA authority to act
- Coverage of opioid addiction treatment and narcotic treatment programs
- Comprehensive set of 450+ MPJE(R)-format practice questions and answers
- A CD-ROM that reprises the practice questions to provide a board-simulating interface