Photoshop CC is truly amazing, but it can also be overwhelming if you’re just getting started. This book makes learning Photoshop as easy as possible by explaining things in a friendly, conversational style—without technical jargon. After a thorough introduction to the program, you’ll delve deep into Photoshop’s secrets with expert tips and practical editing advice you can use every day.
The important stuff you need to know:
- Learn your way around. Take a tour of Photoshop’s workspace and learn how to customize it.
- Unlock the magic. Use layers, masks, and Smart Objects to safely edit your images.
- Perfect your photos. Learn techniques for cropping, color-correcting, retouching, and combining photos.
- Master color. Drain, change, and add color; create gorgeous black-and-whites, partial-color effects, and duotones.
- Be artistic. Create illustrations, paintings, and pro-level text; use filters effectively, edit video, and create 3D art.
- Share your work. Produce great-looking images for print, presentations, and the Web.
- Work smarter and faster. Automate common chores and install plug-ins for complex tasks.