If you’re a photographer on the go and want the ability to edit your photos wherever the shoot takes you, then this book is for you. Whether you’re on location, in a coffee shop, on vacation, or on a business trip, you’ll find everything you need in this 6" x 9" guide that fits easily into your camera bag or laptop case.
But, don’t be fooled by the book’s size. Within it are over 300 full-color pages walks you through the workflow, editing, and organizing tasks found in this after-capture software programs— Photoshop CS4. Additionally, numerous practice files are available online, so you can download them from wherever you happen to be.
- Getting organized in Adobe Bridge
- Working with raw files
- Understanding Photoshop CS4’s updated, more intuitive user interface
- Using different techniques for tonal and color adjustments
- Creating black & whites, and sepia tones
- Working with selection and retouching tools
- Using the new Masking and Adjustments panels to add creative effects
- Demystifying resolution and sizing
- Creating elegant panoramas from multiple photos
- Printing at home or at the lab
- Building slideshows and uploading Web galleries easily using the new Adobe Output Module
This easy-to-read book breaks this powerful program down into bite-sized pieces so you can quickly develop a consistent workflow that gives you quality results with every photo. It’s exactly what every photographer needs After the Shoot.