Improve your photos with the exciting new version of Photoshop Elements
Photoshop Elements has come a long way from its early days as Photoshop’s low-end cousin. Now a feature-rich editing program popular with professionals as well as hobbyist photographers, Elements boasts versatile tools and capabilities. With these self-contained minibooks, you’ll learn to make the most of every feature of Photoshop Elements 8.
You’ll get started by setting up your Elements environment and learn how to launch, navigate, and personalize the program. You’ll then gradually progress to working with Camera Raw, resolution, layers, masks, color modes, files formats, and more. This All-in-One guide shows you how to make your photos better with Photoshop Elements 8 and inspires you to share your hard work with photo books, calendars, online albums, galleries, prints, and more.
- Shows you how to set up your environment for Photoshop Elements 8, the newest version of the affordably- priced photo-editing program
- Explains how to import and export image files and offers advice on picking file formats
- Walks you through using the selection tools and shows you what the Pencil and Brush tools can do
- Demonstrates cool things to do with type
- Addresses how and why to create a Photoshop.com account
Maximize every element of Photoshop Elements 8 with this friendly guide by your side.
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are not included as part of eBook file.